Friday, October 26, 2007

Life on the Wet-side

Well, I know I haven't been continuing to write as I had hoped to upon starting this blog, but it just never felt quite right. And as I'm sitting here waiting for a CD to burn, I figured I might as well give the world wide webz a piece of my fantastical mind.

Anna and I have settled in here in our comfy home in Mukilteo. I'm so thankful to be able to come home to a warm house, candles burning and a wife to welcome me in with a hug and smile. Meanwhile, Gromit jumping around like the crazy little dog that he is. While things weren't what I had initially expected, our new move has turned out to be a wonderful thing. It feels good to spend quality time with my wife. To enjoy time together like best friends should - thats what it's all about right?

So I'm getting up at 5:00 tomorrow to go fishing... on my day off. I'm looking forward to it. After I saw on several occasions the fisherman down on the beach, in their waders, just enjoying the view and hoping for a bite, I knew that it was something I might enjoy. Eric, a fellow new-hire at Boeing, invited me to come along. I bought a pair of those cool wooly half-fingered gloves with the pull over mitten and my fishing license...I think I'm ready to catch some fish:)

It's bed time for now... hopefully there will be a picture of a large salmon here tomorrow:)

1 comment:

anna said...

yay for new writings!
i love you.