Monday, February 1, 2010

week #5

Weighed in this morning: 233.2

Total loss this week: 3.8 lbs.

I'll take it!

Last week was a big motivator i think. Went to the gym mon/wed/fri, biked/hiked or Jogged tuesday/thursday, then did a long mountain bike ride at Mt. Galbraith in Bellingham.

It felt really good to have a good week. I was definitely worn out, as on top of work and all the workouts we got in some really good time with new and old friends. Poker night on friday with the thomposon's and loveless's, then galbraith ride on Saturday, and dinner with two new friends from the community group we started.

so, another week begins today. I hate mondays. Why is it that they just seem so freakin' hard? Something about coming off a weekend where you don't HAVE to do anything, then going into sitting at a desk for 9 hours is just hard for my brain to handle. Its been a good change to start looking forward to exercise after work. I actually find my self getting excited to workout. I know that sounds freakish, but its true... So I hit the gym after work. Took things at a little slower pace as i was pretty tired, but still managed the guts to do a 2.5 mile run when i got home with grom. Its been cool to actually feel some physical improvement too. I'm still not seeing it so much in the mirror yet, but that will come with time (hopefully).

anyways, I'm out for now. Here's to another good week of good food, good portions, and kick ass workouts.

No comments: